- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 12 functions. Height: 0.7 in, Length: 4.4 in., Weight: 4.6 oz., MM: 111mm, Scale Material: Polyamide
- FUNCTIONS: large blade with wavy edge, reamer/punch, bottle opener, screwdriver 5 mm, lockable, wire stripper, wood saw , Phillips screwdriver 1/2, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, tweezers, toothpick, key ring
Release Date: 02-12-2018
Details: From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes this 12-item set of stainless-steel tools--all neatly contained inside a single implement that measures just 4-3/8 inches long (111mm). Sheathed in a black cover, the One Hand Trekker Lockblade is one of only three Swiss Army multi-tools with a one-handed serrated locking blade. A valued companion, this pocket knife carries a lifetime warranty against defects. The tools include a serrated locking blade, a bottle opener with a large locking screwdriver and wire stripper, a can opener with a small screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, key ring, toothpick, tweezers, reamer, and wood saw.
About Swiss Army Knives
In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener's mother, and "inox," or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The forerunner of that name dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer's and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor or versatility.
Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches